Taking your kids on vacation can be a lot of fun, especially if you are in the perfect destination. The Mexican Caribbean is full of fun adventures and recreational activities for you and your little ones.
Cancún and Riviera Maya
Cancún, Cozumel and the Riviera Maya have many family-friendly activities to keep your kids occupied throughout your vacation. First and foremost, kids love water. If you keep them where they can swim and snorkel they’ll be happy. Here’s a list of attractions and activities for your children:
• Your kids will remember forever The Swim With Dolphins program, set up just for young children, and older kids can do the regular program too.
• A popular outing with families of all ages is the Hummer Jungle Tour with activities like the petting zoo, ruins, a zip line, swimming in Cenotes, and the beach.
• Selvatica Canopy Tour is an exciting family adventure with zip lines through the jungle. Family fun for ages 3 and up!
• A trip to Xel Ha or Xcaret will keep the kids entertained all day long, and they’ll always love a day at Wet N Wild or Garrafon Park.
• New to Cancun are Xplor Adventure Park, featuring zip lines, water landings, subterranean rivers, cenotes, and self-drive amphibious vehicles. It is taking Cancun by storm!
• The Cancun Interactive Aquarium is a family-friendly activity that is popular.
• The Jungle Tour is popular with kids, as are the ATV tours (at least for older kids).
• The Subsea Explorer and Atlantis Submarine are unique ways to see the underwater world of Cancun without ever getting wet. Perfect for families with kids of all ages – they will be excited.
It may sound obvious to mention, but the last thing you probably want to do when you are on vacation is to shop for groceries, cook and do the dishes. Your best bet when you travel with kids is to get the All Inclusive plan. This means that meals, drinks and recreational activities are included. Whereas choosing the European plan allow you to eat in the hotel’s restaurants but you’ll spend more money.
Park Royal Cancún, Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe, Grand Park Royal Cozumel or the Grand Riviera Princess offers the All Inclusive plan as well as a world of amenities and recreational activities. The only thing you’ll have to worry about is to enjoy.
Beach means happy times
The beach is the ideal place to let your child dump, scoop, and pour sand and water to their heart’s content. They can use buckets and shovels, cups and spoons, or your hands; go on a scavenger hunt and collect rocks and shells. They can also build sand castles while you read a book sipping on a Margarita. Freshening up in the hotel swimming pool after a sand sculpture class will feel good.
Take advantage of your Royal Holiday membership and plan a vacation in the Mexican Caribbean. For example, Quintana Roo is one of the most complete beach destinations in the world boasting pristine beaches, archaeological ruins, theme parks and an array of water sports.