Sailing the high seas has always meant luxury, fun and food. It’s a romantic twist on the seaside holiday and with Royal Holiday, the world is, quite literally, your oyster.
With the Dream Vacations package, you get access to all the major shipping lines and that can mean an exclusive quiet cruise to Alaska or the Caribbean – or something far more elaborate for the entire family.
All the certificates in your package can be used for a cruise. You can literally use any or all of your certificates to book any cruise, any time. Just follow these steps to book one of the cruises on the website:
1. Log onto Royalholidaydream.com and check the list of cruises. Though it can depend on the seasons of the year, Royal Holiday travelers choose from cruises to the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Alaska and South America, among other destinations.
2. You can pick your favorite based on Holiday Credits, but be sure to check the itinerary, dates, ports-of-call and cabin styles too. The important thing is that the system will suggest the necessary certificates and show you prices as you go.
3. Booking. When you’re sure you want to go just click the reserve button. You’ll then see options for the size of cabins available, and a chance to select the certificates you’ll redeem – just like when booking a land-side vacation!
4. After selecting the certificates, you’ll need to enter the number of adults and children traveling. You’ll then be prompted to pay the activation fee and the All-Inclusive fee charged by the cruiseline.
5. Once your reservation is confirmed, you’ll get a notice by email and you can start packing! Boarding passes are sent 30 days in advance of the sail date along with a lot of other important information you’ll want to watch for.
Finally, don’t go thinking that every cruise is over-the-top expensive or out of reach. The whole point to Royal Holiday is to go and go often. Members enjoy convenient booking, planning and a world of options at their fingertips. These are just some of the places they’re going right now.
|Cruise Line/Vessel||Itinerary||Cost in Holiday Credits|
|Carnival Glory||4 Nights in the Caribbean sailing from Miami, December 6, 2014.||From just 5,926 Holiday Credits|
|MSC-Lirica||8 Nights along the coast of South America, sailing from Rio de Janeiro, December 6, 2014.||From just 7,965 Holiday Credits|
|Carnival Breeze||6 Nights in the Caribbean sailing from Miami, December 14, 2014.||From just 5,683 Holiday Credits|
|MSC-Poesia||7 Nights in the Caribbean sailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico, January 25, 2015||From just 7,214 Holiday Credits|
|Carnival Miracle||7 Nights sailing the Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles on February 14, 2015.||From just 9,574 Holiday Credits|
There’s a lot more information on RoyalHolidayDream.com or call Royal Holiday Member Services at 1 855 30 ROYAL.