Your Royal Holiday can happen when and where you want it. Royal Holiday travelers go – and go back – this year and every year. And many of them will go multiple times every year. Increasingly, they’re booking online becaise there’s still no better way to see where they’re going and to getting something extra for starting on the web.
Here’s how they do it.
1. Log onto royalholidaydream.com. Your account needs to be activated before anything, look at this video – but once that’s done, there’s nothing to do but start planning.
2. Punch your first-choice travel dates into the destination of your choice and the booking engine will return the options available to you. Those can mean, your first-choice dates, or some alternatives, in the event that the first dates are already booked up.
3. Once you’re good with the dates, choose the type of room and you’ll see the room capacity and the Holiday Credits needed. When you select your room, you’ll see the Certificates necessary for obtaining the Holiday Credits needed.
4. When you click “BOOK” you’ll be able to review the dates and other details to be sure that everything is good to go. You can also send a guest traveler at this stage by entering the traveler’s name, email and phone number. When it all looks right, just click NEXT.
5. The last stage is simply to pay for any outstanding charges, from Certificate redemption to All-Inclusive fees, these charges need to be covered before your reservation can be confirmed.
Once you’ve pushed everything through, you’ll just need to wait a few hours and you’ll receive a confirmation in your email.
Every time you book a holiday of more than 5,000 Holiday Credits online, you’ll receive a bonus of 500 Holiday Credits for use on the next holiday and you’ll only receive them when you sign up online.