RoyalHolidayDream.com is exclusively for current members of Royal Dream Vacations and logging in now makes it much easier to get much, much more out of your membership. Registering is easy. Using and understanding your membership and the significant travel advantages it affords you become a lot easier, too.
Here’s what you’ll find on royalholidaydream.com:
1. Vacancies: Get a quick look at where you can go and most importantly – when! Search by your dates for travel and you’ll instantly get a look at all the hotels accepting reservations for just the days you want to go.
2. Flexibility: You can also search just by the resorts and locations you want to go to. Of course, there are cruises and even some special deals you can count on to stay a little longer and enjoy a little more. You can also search for cruises or promotions. You can plan your vacation just the way you want and the page helps you to get more program flexibility .
3. Ease-of-Use: The site guides users step by step through the reservation process. Importantly, it also makes it easy to see which certificates you may use for any reservation and presents them in a way that make your choices much easier to see and understand.
4. Chat Service: No matter what kind of help you might need, Membership Services is as close as the Chat button on every page. They’re happy to get you past any place you do get hung up, or to make recommendations as to where and when’s the best time to go or to start planning.
5. Account Information: The “My Account” always sets you up with the big picture on how many Holiday Credits you’ve got remaining – and which certificates are still good, too. You even get the clear picture on what each of them costs and everything else you need to get going and get going more often.
RoyalHolidayDream.com is designed to make your membership easier to use and more valuable to you. Your Dream Vacation is waiting, so log in and let’s get going.
Be sure to log on now, and you’ll see how easy planning and going has just become. Your Dream Vacation is waiting.